Our cabins are the perfect place to come home to, especially after a long day of driving, hiking or sight seeing. We are 36 miles outside of Moab, and it is well worth the drive to stay with us. Our beautiful mountain property is cozy, quiet and peaceful, a definite contrast to the busy and crowded town of Moab. The mountain views, sunrises and sunsets here are breath taking.
- Credit Card will be held for incidentals and overages
- 5 mph speed limit on Sanctuary grounds
- Upon departure, the cabin needs to reflect how you found it upon arrival, minus laundry
- As much as we love pets, we are not able to mix pets with Sanctuary animals. This is a good place to rent a pet for a day :)
- Volunteering at the Animal Sanctuary is not required, but if you would like to it is appreciated
- ATV Trailer parking in designated areas only
- All parties greater than 6 people, please contact us for permission and accurate pricing
Ovaj domaćin ima 90 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Teague! I've lived on this beautiful mountain for 24 years. This is the place of my heart, and I love sharing it with others. I am a Shaman healer. I have been practicing indigenous traditional healing for 25 years.
In 2009 I rescued a horse named Lucky, who had severe leg disabilities. He was my inspiration to start a non-profit animal sanctuary for special needs animals like himself. So, in 2010 I became the founder of Mt. Peale Animal Sanctuary.
Here on this mountain, I and the people who work with me have created a sanctuary for both people and animals. It gives me great pleasure to share this land, my home, with them and with you. I am grateful every day for this work, this mountain, the people and our animal family.