Wake up to bird song, breakfast on the huge leafy balcony - great indoor/outdoor living. Close to airport, walking distance to railway station, supermarkets, St George Hospital, Town Centre, parks and many restaurants. Please see my rail network and local restaurant photos. Minutes to Hurstville China Town. Air-conditioning, Wifi Internet, full Cable TV and comfy beds. Narrow spiral staircase would not suit guests with limited mobility. Please see photos.
This newly renovated compact home offers compact living for four with comfortable beds and mattresses. If there are additional guests, there is a fold-out full size single bed and a portable cot or a bassinet crib that can be squeezed in.
You will have private access with a private path and entrance to the complete apartment - no sharing. A door key code will be sent to you before arrival so unassisted check-in is possible.
Interakcija s gostima
After you arrive your host will show you where everything is and provide you with information you need for getting around. Your host lives in the downstairs area and you will have her mobile number, so assistance is readily available.
Child gate, portable cot, bassinet, double pushchair and highchair, baby car seat plus child booster seat available if required. See my photos. Safety Pool Fencing on balcony.
Babies (under 6 mths) sleeping in the bassinet are not counted as an extra chargeable guest.
For those needing to work, please request a desk and computer chair to be setup if required. There is wifi internet.
TV with the full IQ3 Foxtel package including Sports, Kids, Movies etc. to keep everyone happy when taking time out from sight seeing. This Foxtel package provides for setting up recording of programs, a huge program library and world movies & programs e.g. BBC, CNN, French, German, Chinese News etc.
Early check in / Late check out by prior arrangement possible.
Please note that this is my home and not a 5 star hotel or an investment apartment. I am proud of my home and try to describe everything accurately and I welcome you to share my home. Home Share on Airbnb is less expensive than a hotel and most suitable for guests who prefer the extra space, quieter location and home experience. Please check my photos carefully, read the description and read my feedback as most of my guests love it. Your review should be based on whether the apartment offered exactly what was listed, and should not be compared with a more expensive property.
I apologize if these rules seem over the top and pretty obvious, but each has been added from my Airbnb experience to date:
• Smoking outside only – please keep ashtrays from over-flowing
• Use the air conditioners sparingly and turn off when going out. Please make sure the external doors and windows are closed and airconditioners are not set to excessive temperatures when heating or cooling is turned on, so that aircons are not overloaded and can work efficiently. Turn off Lounge Room heating or cooling when all guests have retired to the bedrooms at night. Note both bedrooms have 2 sets of windows and if both are opened there is a lovely fresh cross breeze.
• Hang wet clothes on the balcony, do not hang wet clothes throughout the house to dry, closing windows and turning on the heat. This causes mildew to form on the walls which is most unhealthy.
• All Foxtel channels are provided and there is record functionality, but if you wish to download Pay Foxtel movies then please advise – Foxtel Pay Movie charges will be charged against the security deposit.
• If requested, linen changed weekly for longer term guests.
• Please respect my neighbours and the guests in adjoining apartment.
• Absolutely no parties or overly loud activities between 10pm and 7am.
• No overnight non-airbnb guests – should more guests stay than were booked, the listed additional person charges will be charged against the security deposit. If more guests than the maximum number for the apartment are found to be staying then you will be asked to terminate the stay immediately.
• Please use the BBQ wipes after a BBQ and use foil on oven trays
• Hot Water. It is a large tank that supplies the whole building but it is on ‘off peak’ - which means it only heats over night. When it runs out you must wait until the next day. We have NEVER run out of hot water yet - but make sure you take a reasonable time in the shower – particularly if you have more than 4 guests in your party.
• Please leave the house as you found it, take out your rubbish and wash your dirty dishes.
Ovaj domaćin ima 33 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, after travelling myself around UK, USA, South America and Europe, I found the best trips were the home stay ones. Something I can feel at home in at the end of a busy day.
Now that I have retired from my hectic IT career, I am looking forward to sharing my home with fellow travellers and giving them - a home away from home.
Please feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to having you stay.