Newly renovated 92sqm flat in the heart of Budapest!
Bars, restaurants, shops are 5 meters from the flat. The Opera, Heroes Square & Jewish District are steps away. Fast internet (1000MB) and a spacious balcony for coffee. A pharmacy & grocery store are around the corner. The party district is a block away, but not too close :)
2 Full bedrooms
2 Full In-Suite Bathrooms
1/2 Guest Bathroom
1 Dining Room
1 Living Room
Full Ergonomic Chair & Desk
This is my home, so please respect it!
The flat has been recently renovated with modern and high tech amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The flat comes with:
- 1000MB high speed internet (Yes, 1000! Most homes have 5-10MB).
- Smartphone with Data for Guests to use for FREE
- Bose Surround Home Theatre System
- Projector System
- 123cm (50 inch) LED Smart TV Connected to PC
- PC Desktop attached to the Projector & TV for Netflix, movies etc
- Nespresso Coffee Machine with Capsules
- Desktop MAC with 3 monitors for guests to use
- Ergonomic Desk & Chair (so you can work in comfort)
- 8 Person Dining Table
- Balcony for coffee, drinking wine or people watching
- 2 ACs for When/if it gets hot
- Dish Washer (no one likes to do dishes)
- 2.5 Bathrooms (because no one likes to wait to use the toilet)
Balcony with a table and chairs to enjoy coffee, drinks or wine. Has a great view of the Liszt Music Academy.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm always available by phone, email and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
- Please note that this is strictly a non-smoking apartment.
- Please note that we charge 10 euro for check-ins after 9 PM.
- Please note that we will charge 15 euro for charger loss/damage.
-Please note that we will charge 100 euro if you smoke inside the apartment.
-Please note that we do not accept stag parties as we respect our neighbours and have a low noise policy after 9pm
- Smoking on the Balcony Only
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Love to travel and see different cities around the world. I work remote and I take full advantage of it by visiting different places every few months.