My place is a perfect place for you to explore the city life:
- Right in the middle of the action in the trendy, young, buzzing liberty village and Ossington strips
- 10 minutes streetcar ride to TIFF, AirCanada Centre, BlueJay, Maple Leafs
- Queen West and King West are just stepping away
- Chill in the Rooftop patio, you will see Lake of Ontario, CNE and BMO filed
- Super close to TTC and Go train.
I, as the host: am ALWAYS excited to meet new people!
Please notice, you are booking a private room in a townhouse, you do share the same unit with your host, me :) I will be living in another room, so if you need anything, I am super close!
Live in the heart of the city surrounded by trees. My place is located within walking distance from trendy King And Queen West, Liberty Village, shops, restaurants, parks, transit, bike trails and the lake with easy access to the highway.
With a spacious rooftop terrace with south view, my place is ideally located for touring Toronto cities cultural offerings or experiencing its extensive nightlife.
- Private Bedroom
- Washroom (Shared)
- Rooftop Patio
- Living Room
(You will have full access to the Comfy Private Bedroom as sleeping place. Should you request additional sleeping bed, please contact me)
- We can talk about fridge and kitchen , which can be made available on occasion.
Interakcija s gostima
-I would love to hang with my guests if I am around
- My place Does NOT provide parking
- You can do street parking on 12 Sudbury st for FREE (if you can find a spot)
- You can do Green P parking on 1 Shaw st under DNA building for a very reasonable price (tons of parking available)
- The place is strictly non smoking so if you are a smoker or if you vape, there is a park in front of my unit.
- The place should be kept tidy and garbage, recycling and compost put in the proper places all of which are set up in an extremely easy way to deal with.
- Please keep all valuables in your room.
- Only registered guest will be allowed in the Unit.
- No Party
- Quiet time after 10pm
I love my place and my neighbors, and hope you enjoy your stay too. Should you request additional service beyond the listing, you should contact your host.
I am a technology Evangelist who loves to meet new people. I am also a Runner by heart.
Live in the hippie neighborhoods, where Queen West, Liberty Village, Parkdale meet, I enjoy explore my neighborhood and stay active with Parkdale Roadrunners and Academy of Lions.
"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but, by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends. | Maya Angelou"