Beautiful, spacious and Homely Apartment with close proximity to the Airport,family-friendly activities, restaurants and dining. Friendly neighborhood,20 minutes away from the busy Nairobi City. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, students, business travelers, and families (with kids).
We have 3 rooms that can hold up to 4 people. Two self contained bathrooms with sufficient water supply. Free WiFi available for all our guests and fully fitted kitchen.
You will have full access to the kitchen, Wi-Fi our comfortable sitting room as well as any amenities within
Interakcija s gostima
I love meeting new people and will be there to chat with you. Make your stay as comfortable as ever
- 1.Please report any breakage or malfunction of gadgets or other facilities provided in the apartment or room immediately or in the shortest time possible
- 2.The designated smoking zone is the balcony of the apartment. Smoking in any other part of the house (including the room), other than the designated smoking zone is strictly prohibited
- 3. The kitchen etiquette guidelines provided in the kitchen area form part of the house rules. You are encouraged to keep a clean and tidy environment around you.
- 4.For your own safety and security, you are advised to lock up your valuables, and ensure that you do not to entertain guests into your private room. Instead, use the common areas of the house for that purpose. Disclaimer - The landlady is not liable for any loss or damage of your valuables and personal effects
- 5. You can only have one extra guest staying overnight, in that, there can only be a maximum number of two people spending the night in the room at any given time. Ensure that you inform the landlady in advance of your intention to have such a guest. Additional Overnight guests will attract a surcharge in accordance with the lease agreement. The landlady reserves the right of admission.
- 6.Drug use, and smoking of any substance other than tobacco in the premises is strictly prohibited. Alcohol taken in moderation is an exception.
- 7.Engaging in any activity in the premises that breaks the laws of the country and/ or is considered criminal is strictly prohibited. It is a Nairobi city council by-law not to have pets in the apartment without the authority’s license. Skyline Apartments’ Management also prohibits keeping of pets in their premises.
- 8.Be Happy and Have Fun!!!