Quiet wooded land with sunny rooms. Good for couples, friends traveling and families with one older child. Tranquil space, bedroom, small loft-like living area and additional foldout bed. Pleasant get away, just minutes from Mohonk Preserve, Minnewaska State Park, waterfalls and kayaking or outdoor flea markets, antique shops, local festivals, country restaurants and quaint small towns. Then, return home to watch sunsets from the hammock or Adirondack chairs.
- Upstairs bedroom, living and eating areas are not child proof
- Stairwell will require careful and constant supervision with younger children
- No formal breakfast allows you to wake up and start your day at any time. On the breakfast table you will find a jar of granola, a coffee machine and tea kettle with choices of coffee, tea and sugar. There will be milk, yogurt and bottled water in the compact refrigerator. Frig can hold food you choose to bring.
- Limited access to kitchen and main living room, may use main kitchen to heat up food that you have brought.
- Independent and private set up, come and go as you please.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
I am back and forth between NYC and my lovely upstate house in the countryside. I have spent the past 30 years working hard to build and improve our communities and so, this house is a retreat from this hectic and demanding world. Guests will enjoy the calmness and beauty of this place.