Our quaint little house is close to just about everything Durham has to offer: wooded trails, the city center and its delicious restaurants, art and culture, Jordan Lake, Chapel Hill, Raleigh and the airport. Enjoy the cottage feeling of a home with plenty of light. High ceilings make it feel airy, and the furnishings make it cozy. Our place is good for couples and families. Ensuite master on main with private deck; two bedrooms up with shared bath. Powder room on main. Quiet cul de sac.
The family room has interesting architectural details and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, with a view to the fully fenced back yard.
You will have the whole house.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be available by phone and there is a caretaker close by.
Very peaceful area! Our place was listed last year and an unavoidable circumstance caused us to have to stay home and not travel and we unfortunately had to cancel a couple of reservations. This will not happen again!
- We love children but haven't had toddlers in a long time. Some items may need to be moved for toddlers. House is not toddler proofed. We have a hutch in the dining room that has fragile china in it. It would be best if toddlers were kept out of this area. Please don't let children wander into the dining room unattended.
- No smoking on premise (inside or out) and no pets.
- Please use laundry bins and waste receptacles. Please don't leave wet towels or clothing on the beds, rugs or upholstered furniture.
- Please remove sheets from the beds that you've used at the end of your visit.
- Please empty the garbage and put any used dishes into the dishwasher.
- Feel free to use what is here. If you use the last of something, please replace it.
- If you break something or there is an accident, please be up front about it.
- Please treat my home like your own and be respectful of your surroundings.
- The attic areas are restricted from guests (please don't allow children to play hide and seek there, as there are fragile items).
Od 1. Rujan 2017. - 30. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 1 noćenje.
I am an active, goofy, Mother of 2 young adults. The youngest recently left for college so I am offering my home while am out exploring! What are the 5 things I can't live without? My 2 kids, my 2 dogs, and BOOKS!
I studied popular culture and my taste in music, movies, and books is eclectic. I am a sucker for Motown music and movies with smart, clever dialogue. However, I also love a great action movie (and would argue that Die Hard is indeed a holiday movie!!)
I hope you decide to stay in my home - it is warm and cozy and I'd love to share that with you. Just be respectful of your surroundings.
My life motto? Hmmm. "The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea."