This is a 1200 sq. ft. clean and cozy contemporary artist home in Denver! Located in Athmar Park, you'll find Hudston Lake Park 2 blocks away. This diverse + ethnic area offers great eats such as Vinh Xiong Bakery (best coffee and Vietnamese sandwiches), New Saigon, and Asian Cajun. If you love noodle bowls, Pho, and street tacos you're in luck!
South Broadway shopping (10 mins) + downtown city center (20 mins) both via car. Easy highway access to the mountains for exploring. Car recommended.
- NO SMOKING/VAPE of ANY kind allowed inside the home.
- FREE PARKING is on the street in front of the home. *PLEASE READ ALL SIGNS CAREFULLY FOR STREET SWEEPING TIMES.
- MAXIMUM 1 GUEST per reservation.
- CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 3:00 PM. In some cases, when arranged in advance, early check in or bag drop off is possible.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS BEFORE 11AM. Late check outs may be arranged if next guests are not checking in the same day.
- PROPERTY CARE. Please care for the property as if it were your own. This is our personal home, and we treat it as our sanctuary. All damages to the property during the occupancy will be your responsibility. These must be reported to us and paid for prior to departure. Please make yourself at home, but do your best to leave things as you found them. ;)
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
I am a Denver based photographer and former art director. I've lived in Denver for the past 14 years, while the mountains brought me here from the midwest. My Serbian husband Momcilo and I enjoy art, interior design, traveling, good eats, gardening, cooking, live music, and meeting new friends from all over the world.