Our 1800 S/ft home is close to Everywhere in Chico!!! Safeway, Trader Joes, Starbucks less than a mile away. Downtown, and CSU Chico State University are across the Esplanade. Family-friendly activities, our family church is a block away Grace Community and walking and biking paths are nearby. Our place is good for families, couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
-No Smoking of any kind allowed on the property ( tobacco, marijuana, vaping, crack, incense or candles)
- Please be respectful of all our furnishings and for keeping rooms, floors, and furniture clean, free from food and beverage and major soiling.
- Thank you for keeping noise level to a minimum. Quiet Time: before 9am and after 10pm. We wish to keep a peaceful and serene environment in our home and for our quiet neighbors.
- NO "college" type parties of any age group are allowed. ANY complaints from our neighbors will jeopardize your DEPOSIT.
- Please Check Your Shoes at the door.
- No additional guests allowed in our home or in our neighborhood that are outside those reserved to sleep here. We feel it is our responsibility to keep our neighborhood safe.
- We will have a complete How To list on the counter at your fingertips- Thank you for reading in it thru.
- You will have full access to our home. We just ask that you enjoy it respectfully and leave our home in the same condition that it was presented to you!
- Please please contact us for any questions at anytime.
CHECK IN TIME: 3:00pm
CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00am
Please understand and respect our Additional House rules listed in the House Rules section before you consider staying with us. We have a nice home to share because all of us together keep it that way!
Please NOTE: This is a privately owned property and we are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that may occur upon your stay on this property. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of guests staying with us. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risks of any harm arising from the use of the premises, including others whom guests invite to use the premises during the reserved
The full size bed posted in the listing details is a futon.
Please Note: We have an elderly sensitive alpha dog that lives with us and marks her territory when any type of animal has been walking sitting sleeping in our home or in our backyard which requires us to make an extensive effort to disinfect and clean every single place that she re-mark's with her urine.
We, Don and Patricia, are very fortunate to have our home in Chico. We have had the pleasure to use our home for church baptisms, Bible studies and family gatherings! We have taken every effort to make our home comfortable and love coming home to relax at our own peaceful retreat and hope you are looking for the same type of place to spend a quiet weekend.