Our lovely and with a personal touch in terms of the decoration, summer house in Stromstad has a nice ocean view and 3 minutes walk to beaches. Close to full range golf course (walking distance), a bicycle ride to Stromstad one of the most pittoresque villages on the Swedish west coast will give you plenty to do unless you just want to relax. The bedrooms are small and the kitchen and living room is a combined space. The dining area is separate from the kitchen. We have a chrome cast
We love this house and we expect you to take good care of the house and the things in it and be repectful to neighbours and the surroundings.
1. Please no shoes inside.
2. Used towels and linen may be placed on the floor when you leave if you have towels/linen included
3. Please leave key in the keybox.
4. No smoking inside and do not throw cigarettes or any other kind of waste in the garden
5. Please throw garbage in the green containers by the road outside the houses (shared space with neighbours).
6. Glass/metal/plastic should be thrown at the recycling area close to the roundabout on your way to/from Strömstad city.
Have a wonderful stay!
Daniela from Sweden. I work for the city of Gothenburg and live with a husband and two daughters.