Located very near the historic center of Lisbon, our apartment is ideal for couples, families or friends who wish to spend a nice and peaceful time in the capital of Portugal.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
Here are a few things to note before you decide to book our apartment:
- The building does not have wheelchair access.
- It also does not have any elevators.
- We ask for a security deposit of 200€ which will be refunded directly after check-out.
- 20€ will be charged in case key loss.
- Late check-out will be charged as an extra night.
Moreover, in order for our apartment to always be nice and cozy for you guys, we kindly ask all our guests to respect the following rules:
- No animals are accepted in the apartment.
- Do not smoke in the apartment (smoking at the window also counts).
- Do not organize any parties.
- Save electricity and water, for the good of our planet.
- Practice recycling (Portugal recycling rules will be communicated during check-in).
- Please do not invite any addition person to stay in the apartment (if we discover it, you will be charged for it).
Hey guys !
My name is Stéphanie and I live in Lisbon together with my husband Paulo. Very recently, we decided to jump into the experience of hosting and therefore carefully prepared 9 apartments of a building to welcome all of you who wish to discover the beauties of the Portuguese capital.
Paulo and I met in this beautiful city a few years ago but he is actually from Belo Horizonte, Brazil and I am from Lausanne, Switzerland. During the day, Paulo manages his hostel and our apartments but he also plays soccer as a semi-professional at night and during week-ends. On my side, I recently graduated as a robotics engineer and am currently working in a Portuguese consulting company.
If you like the look of our apartments, their localization and the price we offer, please feel free to contact us at any time ! I would be very happy to provide detailed answers to all your questions :)
Beijos from Lisbon and I hope to meet you soon,