Aspen Ridge is a boutique vineyard on 25 acres located 4 klms to the town centre of Mansfield and only 35 minutes drive to Mt Buller & Mt Sterling National Park entrance. The property boasts spectacular views of Mt Buller, Mt Sterling and Timbertop. It has everything you need to enjoy a quiet weekend away or party with a group with a spa, fire pit, pizza oven open bar or enjoy a ski, hike, fish or bike ride, whilst enjoying the abundance of wildlife.
Enjoy the Spa, Outdoor Bar with commercial refrigeration, Sony iPod player, Wood fire Pizza oven, Gas BBQ or Open fire pit (restricted in summer months). Lounge chairs, outdoor furniture. Reverse cycle air-conditioner/heating or indoor open log fire with wood available for two nights. More can be purchased. TV/DVD in lounge with additional DVD's in main bedroom and another for a spare room. Washing machine and small dryer and fully equiped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, sandwich press. Iron & Ironing board. Linen, donnas and towels for all beds.
Everything you could possibly want!
Interakcija s gostima
We allow you full privacy.
Additional wood can be ordered if required and spa can be heated for arrival.
- No glass or additives to the Spa. if this is breached you could lose your security deposit. Please wipe your feet of dirt or grass before entering spa.
- No excessive noise after 10pm or loss of security deposit
- During summer months. No outdoor fires are permitted
- Shooting is prohibited on property
- Riding motor bikes other than on road is not permitted.
- No smoking indoors and all cigarette butts to be disposed of in bins and not flicked around lawn area or an additional cleaning cost of $100 will be charged.
- Pets must be approved by hosts prior to booking and to be kept out of bedrooms and away from wildlife. All dog poo must be cleaned up and disposed of including outside.
- A maximum of 10 guests allowed and if breached you acknowledge full loss of your security deposit.
- If there is breakage or loss of items you will be charged to replace accordingly. Please report it to us in first instance.