Place close to Sam's Club, Asia Food Market. Comfy bed & great neighborhood. Full set of towels. Several types of tea & coffee machine provided to brighten the start of your day.
All amenities are available at the discretion of management, we deeply regret this inconvenience & statement.
All guests need to show respect to host & other guests at all times.
This is a home.
Early check in for $30 extra charge.
Early check in:
if you are check in between 5pm-7pm, it is free, but please do check with us to make sure the room is ready;
If you planning to check in before that, from 12pm-5pm, we will charge extra $30 fee.
The kitchen and common areas are open for use between 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. Please respect other guest sleeping and our family.
Dishes are provided for cooking and eating, please clean-up after yourself.
1. This room located in a shared house, means there are other guest/s in the house; So if you are looking for having all public space for yourself, this is not a right option for you;
2. We try our best and leverage any opportunities we have to clean the house, but considering we have full time job, the deep clean happens normally on weekend, but during the week, some public place might get not that clean, so if you are very particular about this, this might not be the right option for you;
3. Please respect our house rules of removing your shoes at front door, lock the front door anytime when you are in and out.
Last but not least, we will try our best to create a clean and comfortable environment for you. Hope you enjoying but also we hope to have your respect as well.
- Only registered guest allowed to stay over night
- Laundry only available on weekend by appointment
Our philosophy is 'Stay with Warm, Caring people will make the life of travel much easier. Chatting and hanging out with interesting host will strongly enrich your joyness of traveling.' We want to make sure that our guests feel like they are staying at home. We love Arts, Musics, Travel, Food, Reading, Sports, Enjoying Life, would love to hear your stories as well.