Camp site only. Convenient to Augusta off of Route 17. Camp near tranquil water. Enjoy a campfire in the evening. Wake up and go for a canoe ride, a swim, or sit on the dock. Enjoy the peace and quiet of camping in a pine grove. Rustic bathroom at cottage (hot shower, toilet, sink). Lot is .75 of an acre. Platform available for your tent. It's the ultimate backyard camping experience. Ideal location for a stop going to or from Acadia National Park or the Common Ground Fair.
- Quiet hours after 10:00 pm
- Small peaceful gatherings are welcome. Contact us with your event or gathering request.
- Contact us with your pet request. We cannot accommodate dogs. Any other pet cannot be left at the cottage unattended. If you leave the premises, your pet must go with you.
- This facility is not to be considered to be child proof, although families are welcome.
- No smoking in the bathroom or anywhere inside the dwelling. Smoking is allowed outside.
- Sorry, fishing is not allowed.
- Campers may not use the hammock as their overnight sleeping accommodation. Campers must bring their own tent and bedding, or sleep in their vehicle.
- Campers may arrive up until 7:00 pm.
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
Ovaj domaćin ima 64 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije