The townhouse is located on the South Side of the city. The property is surrounded by beautiful gardens cared for by the owner who lives in the attached townhouse. There is public transportation within a short walk. Dan Ryan Expy and the Skyway are minutes away. Midway International Airport is 8 miles from townhouse.
You’ll love the comfy bed, eat-in vegan kitchen and the outdoor space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and groups.
- No smoking inside the house, yard or premise
- No pets allowed
- No loud music or parties in the room and house
- No additional guest allowed
- Cannot conduct any illegal business from the room
- No drugs or use of illegal substance
- Any property damage will have to be paid in full
- Keep the place clean
- Vegetarian and vegan cooking allowed in kitchen only
- If you break the house rules, you will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued
- Be respectful of other guests, and keep voice level low when talking on phone or Internet.
- Small receptions allowed with prior approval on outdoor patio
Ovaj domaćin ima 48 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My guests call me “Mr. Aughty”. I hope to be your host when you visit Chicago. My cozy townhouse with clean rooms and comfortable beds is located on the south side of the city. It’s just a 5 minute walk to Public Transportation trains (Red Line) and a 3 minute drive to the Dan Ryan Expressway.
I am a devoted vegan who enjoys cooking. I have lived all my life in Chicago, and I attended Columbia College here where I got my BA in Film & Video. Now that I am a senior citizen and retired for the most part, I spend most of my leisure time photographing and gardening. I have done some traveling to Jamaica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Africa, France, Ireland and England.
Wishing you and yours safe travels to Chicago or wherever your adventures lead you.