ALOHA and Welcome to beautiful Hawaii'nei. This haven is tucked away in an exhilarating location. Breathtaking views of the Ko'olau Mountains that blow gentle breezes of trade winds. Just steps away from the heart of Waikiki known for its world class shopping and cultural dining. And blocks away from the legend Duke Kahanamoku, home of the surf and canoeing in turquoise warm water where Hawaii's icon Diamond Head is in the distance. Paradise awaits you to dive into this well deserved haven.
This haven is very spacious and very quiet. It has 805 sqft of living and a 60 sqft lanai. The view is emaculate and located in the heart of Waikiki. This haven features:
1 Bedroom (1 queen bed)
Den (1 single bed)
Fully equipped kitchen
- Use of Premises. Vacationers will comply with all local laws, ordinances and community rules regarding the use of the premises. Vacationers will comply with all owner's set rules as follows. Failure to adhere to these rules will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- Pool. Use of pool area permitted between 9am-sun down. Cooking and consumption of alcohol are prohibited. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Use of Grills. Grilling is not permitted on the premises.
- Refuse. All garbage must be well wrapped, preferably in plastic bags tied shut down the trash chute or deposited in the trash room dumpster. Recyclables (aluminum cans, plastics, bottles, newspapers) shall be deposited in the designated bins in trash room dumpster.
- Furnishings. The unit is furnished by Owner and is equipped for light housekeeping. Care should be taken to avoid any damages to property.
- Occupancy. At no time shall the occupancy of the vacation rental exceed the number of persons listed.
- Quiet Enjoyment. Vacationers shall be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the rental unit. Any disturbances resulting in police action, neighborhood complaints or any violation of the rules and regulations is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay with all monies paid forfeited.
- Key Charge. A $100 fee will be charged to Vacationers for failure to return any and all rental property related keys and fob.