2 spavaće sobe
Cosy entire flat perfectly located in the heart of Glasgow with lots of bars, restaurants, shops and tourist attractions on its doorstep. Ideal for families, couples, friends as well as business travellers.
Glasgow Central Station - 2 mins walk
Glasgow Airport Shuttle Bus Stop - 3 mins walk
Queen Street Train Station - 10 mins walk
Buchannan St Bus Station - 15 mins walk
SSE Hydro - 20 mins walk
*Flexible check-in any time after 2pm
*Secured parking in the building £10/night
This stunning modern two bedroom flat is located at the heart of Glasgow City Centre, right cross from Glasgow Central Station with lots of restaurants and bars on its doorstep. It is in a new estate residential building with lift facility and security entry.
WE UPDATE THE CALENDAR DAILY. YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO USE THE INSTANT BOOKING FUNCTION.
You will have full access to the entire two bedroom modern apartment.
Bedroom 1 - A spacious studio room with super-comfy king size bed which sleeps two guests, fully functioned & equipped kitchen, dining table with chairs and a comfy sofa. The sofa can be converted into a single sofa bed which sleeps one additional guest when reservation is made for five guests.
Bedroom 2 - A lovely bedroom with cosy king bed which sleeps two guests and a coffee table with chairs. Help yourself with the complimentary tea and coffee.
Bathroom - A modern family bathroom. Fresh towels and linen are supplied. Shower gel, shampoo and hairdryer are provided.
Interakcija s gostima
We will meet and greet you when you arrive, show you around the flat and give you the keys. We will provide you with a map for you to explore the vibrant city of Glasgow and will be more than happy to show you around when we're free. We can be contacted by phone or email during your stay should you have any questions.
Recommended option - There is a secured parking space in the building where the flat locates. The charge is £10 per night payable in cash upon check-in. As this space is in high demand, please check with the host if the space is available and book in advance. Alternative parking options can be found below.
Free parking option - There are lots of off-street parking spaces available nearby which are free of charge 6pm to 8am Mon to Sat and all day on Sun. If you arrive during this period, we recommend you to park at the free off-street parking spaces on Robertson Street G2 8JD. You will find an entrance to the building on Robertson Street. It's the only residential building - You won't miss it!
Affordable option - If you arrive out of this period, we recommend to park at the 'iHorizon Car Park' on York Street G2 8JX which only costs £2 per two hours or £12 per day. Do remember you can always pay for parking at this car park until 6pm and then move your car to the free off-street parking space. The 'iHorizon Car Park' is only 3 mins walk from the flat.
Convenient and secure option - There is a NCP Glasgow City Centre (81 Mitchell Street Glasgow Strathclyde G1 3LN) which is just cross from the building. The all day parking costs about £25.
Cheap option - If you are looking for cheap all day parking, we recommend you to park at the car park next to Piccadilly Street G3 8BH which only costs £3.50 per day. This car park is about 3 mins drive or 12 mins walk from the flat.
- The check-in time starts from 2pm and check-out time is before 12 at noon.
- You can check in any time from 2pm agreeable with the host. Please let us know your check in time as soon as you have planned your travels and keep us updated with any changes. We will meet and greet you at check in and offer local travel tips if needed.
- We will try our best to offer flexible check-in and check-out time depending upon availability with prior agreement; we try to be as flexible as possible.
- There are two king size bedrooms in the flat. Please select the correct number of guests when making the booking reservation. If the sofa bed is also required, the booking must be made for 5 guests. This rule applies when fewer than 5 guests are staying who would like to sleep in separate beds.
- No smoking anywhere inside the flat please.
- Feel at home and please, take care of it.
- This is a very quiet building in a residential area. Respect for our neighbours is expected & appreciated.
- Report any damage if occurs.
- If any question or help needed during your stay please get in contact with us.
- Glasgow is a vibrant city with lots of bars and clubs which are walking distance away from the flat. Unfortunately, this is not a party flat. No parties allowed please.
- If you are planning on inviting someone over, please let us know in advance.
Ovaj domaćin ima 554 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a friendly couple living and working in Glasgow. We are both outgoing and enjoy making new friends. We like travelling, cooking, movies, music and dining out.
We have met so many guests and made lots of friends from all over the world through Airbnb over the past couple of years. We love the experience of hosting and making people feel at home.
We have two flats both located in a quiet newly built estates next to Glasgow Central Station. The properties are perfect for solo adventurers, couples or families on holiday as well as professionals working in the Glasgow City Centre. We look forward to welcoming you to Glasgow!