This charming three room, one bedroom apt in the East Village has lots of the old New York charm and was painstakingly renovated in November 2012. There's plenty of sunlight, and windows with cross breezes, on a quiet tree lined street with a police precinct up the block. Added in the most recent renovation is a standing shower in the kitchen, a lovely sleeping loft, a king-size Tempurpedic mattress, 42" flat screen TV, and a European style cooking kitchen with a under-the-counter two drawer refrigerator.
The Apt. Includes:
- 3 separate rooms + water closet
- A KING-Sized Tempurpedic Bed!
- Sheets and towels are included.
- A sleeping loft, good for a tall adult or two small children.
- Free WiFi
- 42" HDTV w/ Apple TV, Netflix, Hulu Plus enabled (no cable).
- iMac computer to check emails.
- Air Conditioning
- iPod hook-up to stereo w/ speakers in every room.
- Amazing soaking tub in huge kitchen with shower.
- A separate water closet.
- 4th Fl walk-up
- a dog does live here, if allergic beware.
The neighborhood is the best for restaurants and nightlife. Outdoor cafes, international cuisine, bars and lounges all within a five block radius, and the the NY Times deemed "Best Coffee Shop" is right around the corner.
In addition there are two incredible parks just minutes away. The legendary Tompkins Square Park is two blocks West, and the newly renovated East River Park, with river views, running track and tennis courts is only 3 blocks East.
The apartment is 8 blocks away from 3 major subway lines (6,L, & F trains) and there is a 24 hour bus stop outside the building, which travels across town, connecting you with all of Manhattan's subway lines.
This is the New York you've been longing to experience!
No smoking in apartment.
Be respectful of neighbors.