Walking distance to the George R. Brown Convention Center! As well as Discovery Green Park.
Cozy, One-bedroom apartment in Downtown Houston FULLY-FURNISHED: Bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, and dining.
We provide everything you need to cook, eat, sleep, relax and feel right at home :)
All I need is a confirmed time of arrival that is from 3pm-2am so I can arrange my time to meet you. If there is a conflict of time you can do "Self Check-in"
- You get the entire apartment
- 826 square feet
- Full-Size Kitchen with Kitchenware basics included
- Full Bathroom with Stand-Up Shower/Bathtub
- Internet Access (Via XFINITY Login/Password)
- Mail/Packages can be delivered to Apt!
- Firm Queen-Sized Bed
- 4 fresh towels
- Fresh linens
- Non-smoking unit
- Pet-free unit
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Granite Counter tops
- Half-balcony windows in the bedroom
Air mattress and extra sheets may be provided per request; subject to availability.
- 24/7 State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 24/7 Business center with computers & printers
- Billiards Table
- Best pool view of Downtown Houston
- Indoor Basketball Court (1 Basketball located inside unit hallway closet!)
- Conference Room (subject to availability)
Interakcija s gostima
I will always be available when needed. If there is ever an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. Upon booking, I will send you a welcome letter with everything you need to know about your stay, and even meet with you in my unit upon check-in; subject to availability.
Respect your neighbors and please try to keep any noise down. If you yourself experience any loud noise during your stay, from anyone on the floor, please contact ME directly.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING**** AT ALL
Will have to charge a fee of $100 for smoking and possible the cost of the next guests cancellation refund due to the smoke.
One parking spot is available. However, PLEASE BE ADVISED DO NOT LOSE THE GATE CARD AND RETURN WITH APT KEYS. THERE WILL BE A $75 FEE FOR GATE CARD REPLACEMENT FOR ANY LOST CARD.
Also, if you run off with the key and garage card and I can't check in the next guest and they want a refund you would have to be charged the amount I had to refund.
I keep the air mattress in the living in an ottoman along with the pump. All I ask is that when you leave you take the air back out and put in back in the ottoman.
Welcome to Houston. I'm new to Airbnb. I want to assure that your stay exceeds all expectations. Thank you for visiting my site. I look forward to hosting you!!!!