City living at its finest! Private room with bath in renovated brownstone in East Cambridge.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
If you are going to visit Boston and Cambridge, this is the place to stay. I am located in East Cambridge - near Kendall Square, MIT, Harvard, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Boston - with easy access to everything Boston and Cambridge have to offer. The Museum of Science, the Galleria Mall, and the Charles River are a short 3-5 block walk and there are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.
Accessible by the Lechmere (Green Line) subway “T” Stop (7 minute walk) and the Kendall Square (Red line) “T” stop (15 minute walk). The 69 bus is 2 blocks away and it conveniently loops from the Lechmere T to Harvard square.
Cambridge has a HUB bike rental system located at the Lechmere and Kendall T stops. You can rent bikes using a credit or debit card and use the bikes for a day or more for very reasonable rates. You can return the bikes to the same place or to anywhere there is a center.
Your private mini-suite features:
- Private entrance with patio seating
- Queen-size bed with new pillow top mattress
- Room features a small sitting area with sofa, arm chair, coffee table, desk, and book shelves. There is a bureau and plenty of closet space.
- Private bathroom (you won't have to share while you are here!) with towels and toiletries
- Other amenities: hair dryer, iron and ironing board, refrigerator, TV with DVD/VCR, and Wi-Fi.
- This space could easily accommodate a family of 3-4 as the sofa converts to a small bed.
I love to cook, entertain and meet new people. I share my home with my Bichon, Skipper and my cat Oggi. They are quiet and love to meet new people, too.
Looking forward to hearing from you!