This lovely rustic 1870's farmhouse with its steep pitched corrugated iron roof and wide verandas, is the ideal getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The property is 26 hectares, 2 of which is garden with a small plunge pool, trampoline and netball ring.
Sit around the braai watching the sun set behind the mountains, or the moon rise behind the old windmill; take a long walk in the bush, or read a book by the pool.
Just to note that the dam levels will vary depending on the time of year - it is sometimes dry so they wont always look like they do after the summer rains.
- An extra double room ensuite available at an extra cost of R250 pppn
- As this area is prone to drought and there is only one borehole, please be sparing with water.
- As this is our family home please be respectful of our things.
- There are dams on the property so if you have small children do not leave them unattended.
- you are welcome to smoke outside if you wish. Ask Lydia for ashtrays, no butts must be thrown outside as they are a fire risk.
- There are 2 resident dogs on property, Milo and Lily, both are friendly and good with children.