Experience the opulent living at a grade A listed Victorian manor house built in 1850s.
Set in 2 acres of tranquil & secure garden, enjoy an amazing experience with entertainment rooms and in/outdoor BBQ.
Chosen as one of the best 10 houses in Scotland by the Country Life magazine in 2007!!!
Galashiels is the capital of Scottish borders, conveniently located 30 miles south of Edinburgh.
Day trips are possible to
All Scottish Borders Towns
Scottish West Coast
10% off in August and September!!!!
Except for the owners bed & dressing rooms and the detached garages, the guests are allowed access to all areas of the property.
Entertainments such as the indoor and outdoor BBQ facilities, massage chair, vibrating plate, home cinema, computer games room and snooker room are available for the guests to enjoy.
The conservatory has an opening ceiling which allows the use of the BBQ facility provided indoors. To enjoy the BBQ facilities, please bring your own charcoals. (It is not available for use in the winter)
To use Woodlands house for a wedding, there will an extra fee of 1,500 GBP.
1 Master bedroom, 2 double rooms, and 1 twin room are on the first floor.
2 double room and 1 single attic rooms are on the second floor with two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen lounge.
Each bedroom has an extra electric heater and electric blanket so the guests can be warm and comfortable during the cold nights of Scotland.
There are a normal range of high street shops, restaurants, and four large supermarkets in Galashiels.
The methods to open the gate and the main entrance door will be passed on to the guest before arrival.
All parts of the house can be accessed by the guests except for the main bedroom on the 2nd floor and two private dressing rooms which will be kept locked.
The detached garage and outside storage are also locked and inaccessible.
The secondary gate at the bottom of the garden is kept locked.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available by phone and online communications.
A mobile phone will be required to operate the security gate.
If you would like to play computer games or watch films in the home cinema, please bring your own games (Xbox & PS3) and DVDs.
Before placing the booking, please note the following terms.
1) There will be no smoking within the building. Please ask smokers to smoke in the garden.
2) The security gate to be kept open during your stay (except by agreement).
3) No skipping or jumping within the building as it is from the 1850s and these actions will damage the floors and ceilings.
4) Please refrain from touching the ornaments within the building.
5) When entering the building, please clean the shoes as much as possible to avoid marking the carpets. (I personally do not wear shoes within the building)
6) No pets and no parties please. This could be changed with a prior agreement.
7) Please keep the building secure during your stay by only allowing access to the guests you are inviting.
8) Please note that there are security cameras placed in reception areas of the building (not bedrooms).
9) Please keep the property as tidy as possible during your stay.
10) Check in after 4 pm and check out before 10 am. This could be changed with a prior agreement.
11) The fire places in the lounge and morning rooms can be used but please make sure to clean them after use.
12) Please inform all the guests you are inviting of the above rules.
13) You must have a government issued verification to place the booking.
14) No commercial photography or filming. This could be changed with a prior agreement.
Hello I am Masayuki.
Thank you very much for checking this profile.
We have two wonderful properties for holiday rentals in the Scottish Borders, UK and Fukuoka, Japan. The motto for the properties is opulent living.
I am certain you will have a memorable time by staying at either property.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact.
Dr Masayuki Otani