In my flat, there are two separate rooms, a bathroom, and a little kitchen with dining room. In the little kitchen, you found everything that you need, I have got a big fridge, a microwave, an oven, and a ceramic cooking-range.
In the bathroom, there is a showering cabin and a separate toilet, but you don't find a bath tub.
In the living-room, which will be your room, there is a pull-out couch.
A helyem erre megfelelő: párok, magányos kalandozók és üzleti utazók.
- Don't wear shoes in rooms.
- Wash the dishes you use.
- Smoking allowed on the balcony.
How to use my home?
- Sometimes the fridge is crying --> open it and push the button under the triangle
- Microwave oven --> just push start button to heat your meal for 30 mins
- Stove --> if you want to turn on push on/off button long
- Washing machine --> for everyday clothes the best program is 10 on Celsius 40
--> 1st hole is for washing powder
--> 2nd hole is for liquid washing powder
--> 3rd hole is for softener
- Air conditioner --> you can use with remote control, just push on/off button to turn on and after that, you can set the optional temperature when you don't use please turn off
I'm an outgoing person who would like to know more about other cultures.
On this one of the best way, is that meeting or hosting kind people from other countries. Moreover, I like traveling of course, because I think:
"Traveling is the only thing you buy that makes you richer".
I studied marketing, business, and logistics at the University, and I currently work in the logistic field.
Next to my work, studies, and traveling I like little things in life.
I really like listening to music, go out with friends, hanging with interesting people, do and try out sports, or just reading and learning...