My place is close to the public transport (East Ham/Ilford tube station, buses, Zone 3). A very nice Little Ilford park is only two steps away, the area is quite.
You will enjoy staying a bit away from busy touristic places, and it takes just about 40-50 minutes to get to London city Centre.
You'll have your comfortable bedroom and a bathroom shared with one person.
My place is good for solo adventurers, and business travellers.
The property is great to stay not only for the travellers but also for dancers and professional musicians. There is a nice spacious dance/workout studio and an electric piano in the house.
Kitchen (please discuss to use);
Interakcija s gostima
I surely can help guests to find a place they need and explain how to get there. And also can share all the possible ways to save money in London if needed :)
Two Oyster cards with a start balance of £10 can be provided to guests.
If you are staying over three days the Welcome Tradition English Breakfast will be cooked once with no charge :)
Meeting at the airport is also possible but extra charges apply.
If you wish your breakfast to be cooked for you every morning you can simply order it for £5 a meal (includes traditional English OR porridge + two toasts with jam OR cereal + two toasts with jam, yoghurt and an apple).
!!!Please note there is a cat living in this property!!!
- A tea celection, coffee and a small kettle provided in the room (or kitchen);
- A small fridge to keep some snacks in;
- Usage of the shower and a bathtub if staying for 3 days and over, for 1-2 days booking extra £5 charge apply;
- A small hand towel and soap provided;
- Shampoo and shower gel can be provided for each guest if staying for 3 days and over. If staying for 1-2 days extra charge of £3 applies;
- The set of towels and a bathrobe can be provided for £10 if staying for 1-2 days, free if staying for 3 days and over;
- Toothbrush (disposable) and a bath puff (disposable) can be purchased for £3 if needed;
- Feel free to contact me with any questions :)
- As it is someone's home please make sure you leave everything in the same condition as it met you. The room and the bathroom has to be left clean. The deposit is fully refundable only if the rule is followed.
- Please make sure you are using all the facilities (incl. gas, electricity, water, etc.) REASONABLY! E.g. if you are staying all day with closed night curtains and the light on - this will not be considered as reasonable! In case of not reasonable usage of the house facilities you will be charged daily the exact amount as will be shown on a smart meter! This is still someone's home you are staying in and someone is paying bills for it.
- Please do not open all the cupboards in the kitchen or wardrobes in the rooms like you are at your own house looking for things or "what is in there". Kindly use only what was shown to you by the host. We will provide you with all the nesessary things for cooking and staying over. If we have missed anything - please ask as we are always happy to help!
- No shoes allowed in the house - please leave in the coridor.
- The usage of the kitchen is negotiable - please discuss in advance. Please note: all the food, oil and spices needed for cooking must be bought by you! You also will need to buy washing machine capsules if you need to use it.
- No smoking is allowed inside the house.
- We can provide a set of towels and a bathrobe to use for an additional £10 (free when staying 3 days and over). Can be paid on a day of arrival.
- Two Oyster cards can be provided with a start balance of £10. Must be returned on the day of leave with the same balance on or payed cash if not topped-up.
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap will be provided for guests but please do not take it with you when leave. The bathroom puff (and a toothbrush per request) can be also provided for a £3 charge (new for every guest, disposable).
- There is a home based dance studio (can be used for yoga, dance practice, etc.) and an electric piano that can also be used by professional musician for practice when not used by the host. Please discuss in advance;
- Please note - nothing will be moved out of the room for or during your stay, all the items will remain шеы usual places;