Located at the top of Munjoy Hill, our minimal, cozy, first floor apartment is the perfect Portland location - a short walk to numerous restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, the Old Port and Casco Bay Ferry Lines, and very close to the East Promenade with its ocean views, picnic spots, and trails for walking and running. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Check-in is after 3PM, check out is by 11:00.
- Children over 2 years count as additional guests.
- No smoking.
- Please clean or remove dirty shoes and clean sandy feet (there is a hose on the back of the building) before entering the apartment.
- No parties or events.
- No additional overnight guests.
- Only the number of guests listed on the itinerary are permitted to stay.
- No parking in driveway (except during parking ban due to snow). There is plenty of street parking in the neighborhood.
- Turn off all lights and heat when you're not home.
- Please keep windows closed during heavy rain, as it tends to blow in.
- Please do your dishes before departure. No need to strip the bed. Please notify us if you break or damage something.