Our home is in a quiet neighborhood in the U-Med district, close to public transport, bike trails and parks. It's a large place where you'll stay in company with fellow travelers and local residents. You’ll love having access to the whole house (except private rooms) including the spacious kitchen, sunny decks, and multi-functional yard. Ours is a comfortable, safe and healthy environment where interaction and entertainment is as much a part of the stay as a good night’s rest.
- Working household - Respect quiet hours, late check-in fee $20/hr after 10PM.
- Family home - Respect current residents and fellow travelers.
- Vaping friendly inside, tobacco Smoking outside.
- Well-behaved pets welcome.
- Simple parties, events as arranged in advance.
Ovaj domaćin ima 83 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a single father of 5, an active CouchSurfing host, a long-time software engineer, a shorter time brewer of beer. I live a good life in a house by the side of the road and work to find ways to share that.
My house is an open one, generally full of a collection of kids, roommates, CouchSurfers from around the world, and now AirBnb travellers. In the end, we are comfortable, and we have fun.