Beautiful apartment, on the first floor of a historic building in Via Altino, a few steps away from the Metro stop "Re di Roma" (Line A), which you can take to reach all the major tourist attractions in just a few minutes. To reach the city center, you can also use bus 87, that goes across the city, reaching Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, Colosseum, Via dei Fori Imperiali, Piazza Venezia, Pantheon, all the way to Castel Sant'Angelo
For those who love to stroll around:
The apartment, in addition to being a few feet away from the metro station, line A, and to bus stops for several bus lines, it is in a great spot to get to any historic attraction by foot.
here is a useful list:
Vale Metronio = walk along the Mura Aureliane
- Via di Porta Latina = Church of San Giovanni in Porta Latina
- Viale delle Terme di Caracalla = Chiesa di SS. Nereo ed Achilleo + Terme di Caracalla
- Via del Circo Massimo = Lookout on Colle Palatino e Circo + Roseto Comunale
- Piazzale Bocca della verità = Chiesa S. Maria in Cosmedin
- Lungotevere Aventino = Sinagoga
- Fabricio Bridge = The road leading to the historic quarter of Trastevere.