Our place is close to Jefferson Park , Beacon Food Forest, Coffee, Lake Washington, Georgetown, great restaurants, and the Light Rail transit system. Our space is simple, yet comfortable. You can enjoy a quick walk to breath-taking views of Seattle from Jefferson Park or take a stroll to nearby cafes and favorite bars. The neighborhood is quiet, so you are sure to rest well. This place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers.
- Limited space for clothing
- We have renters downstairs that request quiet during sleeping hours
- Our downstairs renters have a well-behaved quiet dog (just so you know if you have extreme allergies)
- This space will be clean and ready for you, but please be aware that we live in this space most of the time so it is "lived in"
- This is our first time renting on Air BnB, we hope to learn how we can become the best hosts possible
- One of us will be available to answer any questions while you are visiting Seattle
- We expect you to leave our house in respectful order, no parties or gatherings permitted. Our renters will alert us of any shenanigans
My name is Sarah and I currently live in Seattle. I enjoy typical outdoor activities and ride my bike constantly. I hope to use air bnb as a means to get to know other cities and explore. I have always had room mates and understand what it means to be a good guest! I am tidy, considerate and thoughtful and hope to find hosts with similar traits.