Our place is close to Butchart Gardens, Butterfly Gardens & Brentwood Bay. You’ll love this secluded & gated residence. After pulling off the busy road you will instantly relax while driving threw the forest. Although we aren't far from the heart of Brentwood, you will feel like your miles away from everything. The suite is detached from the main house, and sits beside a beautiful running stream. The front looks onto a peaceful pond, while out your back doors are acres of quiet farmland.
- There is a large walk in closet that could double as a bedroom for those with infant children, as a playpen will fit.
- No smoking in the room, however outside is fine.
- Dogs are allowed, but must be leashed while outside as there are children and animals close by.
- Penned Dog run available if needed
- Breakfast is not served, however coffee and Tea are provided. Cable TV is also included with your stay.
-This is a detached cottage from the main house, separated by a breezeway.
I've traveled around the world, and settled in the most beautiful place in the world, Victoria B.C.
We run a beekeeping shop from our farm, so honey is always on our menu! We have a large family (3 kids) and love, love, love our life. Come enjoy a little piece of our paradise. We're always happy to sit out with guests and a have a glass of wine.... :)