My place is close to several of Louisville's best neighborhoods - St. Matthews, the Highlands, downtown, and the mall. You'll find the central location in the quiet, tree-lined neighborhood a perfect blend of close to action yet peaceful and serene. You’ll love my place because of the large common living spaces, the beautiful kitchen with modern appliances, the comfortable bedrooms, and the large outdoor deck. My place is good for couples, families (with kids), and big groups.
Two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, large living room (can sleep 2 on sofa), and additional sleeping space on futon in finished basement. Comfortably sleeps 4 in rooms, 2 in living room, and 1 on futon.
- We appreciate guests following these house rules to keep the home beautiful:
- 1. Return home in the condition you found it.
- 2. No smoking anywhere on the property.
- 3. This is not a pet-friendly home.
- 4. Due to breakable items, this is not a home suitable for infants or toddlers. Only elementary age children or above.
- 5. You will have 2 of the 3 bedrooms in the house - master bedroom will be blocked off, but owners will not be home when you visit.
- 6. No large/loud parties. Small gatherings welcome - particularly as this is a great home for gatherings of friends.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests.