Guests can enjoy an award winning restaurant of Neven Maguire in Blacklion (15 min). in addition to the beautiful Lough MacNean, renowned for fishing. Also the newly renovated Cavan Burren geopark. Marble Arch Caves and golf courses, situated 30 minutes from Enniskillen and Carrick on Shannon.
WIFI is available
Local Activities & Distances
1. Boat cruise along the River Shannon – Carrick-on-Shannon – 30mins -
2.Water Sports – Lough Allen Adventure Centre – 10mins -
3. Lough Key Forest Park, Adventure centre, climbing, hiking, forestry zipwire, Historic Castle Island and grounds – 35mins -
4. The Shannon Blue Way, cycling, walking, horse riding, paddle boarding – 20mins
5. Fishing – Lough Allen 5 mins, Lough McNean 20 min, River Shannon 30 mins -
6. Arigna Mining Experience, Arigna – 25 mins -
7. Irish National Famine Museum, Strokestown Park, 55mins - -
8. The Dock Arts Centre, Carrick-on-Shannon – 30mins -
9. Glencar Waterfall, Glencar – 40 mins -
I'm original from Germany but live in this area since 20 years and like the hospitality of all people in the village.Ballinaglera.
I am already in the pension age but still totally fit and also still working in the tourism industry. I work in the summer at a boat rental company and have there with international guests my pleasure. I also love traveling and my family. My husband (a good housekeeper and cook) loves his garden and all that belongs to it. He cooks jam JUMMY