Lovely central Edinburgh flat that sleeps 4, only 15 mins walk from the city centre and all the city tourist attractions with the added benefit of free on street parking.
My home consists of a double bed to the front, a double sofa bed in the centre of the home, a kitchen and a bathroom with shower. You will find it cosy and homely.
You will be absolutely spoiled for restaurants, cafes, bars and parks, and shops all within minutes walk of the flat!
This flat has a lot of old Edinburgh character and style, and has amazing views of Arthur's seat, Calton Hill and Salisbury Crags. Perfect background for sipping your coffee, or enjoying a good breakfast in the kitchen diner the day after a fun packed evening.
The flat consists of:
- 1 king size bedroom looking with large window
- 2nd bedroom (internal) with sofa bed for 2, and clothes storage - doors open/close onto main bedroom if you wish
- 1 kitchen dining room with dining table for 4, all required kitchenware, washing machine, and a fantastic view of some of Edinburgh's best-known landmarks
- Shower room with WC, shampoo, shower gel and towels provided
- High-speed WIFI throughout
We have everything you need to enjoy your stay comfortably, just like at home. You will be so close to town, but even within 2 mins walk you will find lots of little cafes perfect for coffee and brunch, some fantastic restaurants, bars and cinemas. At the end of the road you will find a bus stop that can take you directly to the city centre, and pretty much anywhere else in Edinburgh.
Like good food? The flat is just 15 minute walk to the picturesque Shore region, which boasts some of the most fine dining restaurants in Edinburgh, including 3 Michelin star restaurants. There is also an abundance of traditional Scottish pubs, including one of Edinburgh's very oldest pub from the 1500's, and even more luxurious cocktail bars. This area is also where you will find the Royal Yacht Britannia, large shopping and cinema complex.
This is a chance to have your own little central retreat in Edinburgh with everything you need to live like at home, while on your holidays!
There is so much diversity in my area of Edinburgh, and just wonderful for walking to and from town, or cheap and easy getting anywhere in the city by tram, bus or taxi.
Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be contactable by email or telephone during your stay.
We are on the third floor and there is no lift available. There is free parking available on the surrounding streets on a first come first serve basis.
Please be aware that it is in a residential building and some people do smoke in the block.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- No parties
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.
Hi everyone! Scottish girl, now living in London. Like the good times and the fun times. Hope you like my place. It's a really fun, buzzy area to explore beautiful Edinburgh from. Happy travels!