This listing is for a large double bedroom in a house with three other bedrooms. The bedroom is lockable and private but the bathroom and other communal areas are shared. The house is in a residential area and safe.
* Beeston train station is 5 minutes walk (Nottingham and London)
* Beeston bus station is 5 minutes walk (Nottingham centre in under 20 minutes)
* Tesco is 5 minutes walk
* University of Nottingham is 15 minutes walk
* Queens Medical Centre is 40 minutes walk
My home is a 4 bedroom property situated in central Beeston. Beeston is a historic market town and has a conservation centre at its heart to protect the beautiful Victorian housing that Beeston is famous for.
This house comprises 4 rented bedrooms, a large living and dining room, a bathroom, and a kitchen. Facilities are shared amongst all guests. Depending on how busy we are there can be between one and five people in the house at the same time.
All bedrooms are private and lockable and comprise a bed (single or double), chest of drawers, wardrobe, desk, and chair. The house has free high speed WiFi provided by Virgin Media. The login details are on the modem/router in the living room. The utilities (gas, water. electric) are included in the price. The house has a modern 'Combi' boiler which provides instant hot water and heating for all rooms.
We provide clean bedding (pillows, pillow cases, sheet, duvet, and duvet cover) and we also provide two clean towels (hand towel and bath towel). Currently we do not provide kitchen equipment, however the kitchen has two fridge/freezers, plenty of cupboard storage space, and a cooker. Each bedroom has its own allotted storage space in the kitchen. There's also a washing and drying machine for laundry.
The house is very close to amenities as detailed in the listing summary. Please feel free to ask any questions you like. Thank you.
Parking – the house is on a residential street where the parking all on road. Whilst it’s fairly easy to secure a parking space on this street (often very close to the house), it will sometimes be a walk away from the house – up to 50m perhaps.
The house – the house is right next to the road (not a busy road), however, unless you are staying in the ground floor double room your access to the house is around the back of the property via an alleyway. Both the front door and the back doors are set off from the ground about 15cm and thus not accessible via wheelchair.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm contactable via email and phone and I employ a local property manager and cleaner to ensure your stay is a smooth one.
This is an important section. Please make sure you read this before you decide to make a booking.
Over the past two years we have seen a wide range of guest expectations for our rooms, we have seen feedback and need to make sure you understand the following.
* This is a shared house. This mean sometimes other guests may not have the same idea about tidiness as you. We clean the house twice a week, but it's possible the common areas will be untidy sometimes. If this bothers you, then our accommodation might not be a good match for you
* We provide clean bedding, towels, and toilet paper at the beginning of your stay. We also clean your room too, BEFORE you move in. But we do not provide room cleaning or change your bedding during your stay. The responsibility to keep your room clean or to wash your bedding AFTER you move in is yours. If you would like to have your room and/or bedding cleaned DURING your stay, please ask us. We can do this at an extra cost
* The kitchen and bathroom are heavily used communal spaces. Guests will be required to keep their kitchen items in their assigned cupboards and bathroom items must be kept in the guest bedroom (we provide a handy bathroom basket for you to use. Code words - clean bathroom). Any items left out in the kitchen or bathroom will be thrown away by our cleaner.
* If you're the kind of person to see problems with the place you live, but prefer not to tell your host about the problem until after you move out - please book elsewhere, as this doesn't help us or you.
Thank you for your kind attention.
1) Please read the house rules
2) Do not leave common areas messy or untidy
3) Please clean the kitchen worktops, cooker, and any dishes/pans you use after you use them
4) Keep your kitchen belongings inside your assigned cupboard - not on the worktop. Any items left outside will be thrown away by our cleaner
5) Keep your bathroom belongings in your provided bathroom basket and keep these in your room. Any bathroom items left in the bathroom will be thrown away by our cleaner
6) We clean the common rooms once or twice per week. If you require your room or your bedding cleaning, please contact us as this can be provided for an additional cost
7) No smoking anywhere inside the house. Do not open your bedroom window and lean outside to smoke.
8) No outdoor shoes on the stairs or any upstairs bedrooms
9) Please report any problems with the house, whether they be functional or decorative to us. We really appreciate your help with this.
Ovaj domaćin ima 39 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije