Late check-out time! (1pm)!
This lovely appartment is in one of the most popular neighbourhoods of Amsterdam: 'Oud-West'. It is above a great bakery and in the street you'll find great choice of bars, restaurants, boutique shops, coffee places and supermarkets. All on walking distance. As are the Vondelpark and two trams that will bring you straight into the city centre in less than 10 min.
- Please treat my house as if it's your own.
- Use my furniture and all available appliances with care.
- Be considerate of our neighbours - no loud noise in the house or common halls between 10pm and 9am.
- Please take your shoes off when you're home (for noise reasons and to keep the floor in it's good condition)
- Leave the house how you found it, neat and all items you used clean/back in their place.
- No use of drugs and no smoking in or around the appartment/common areas
Hi, my name is Mandy and I am 32 years old. I grew up in Zaandam, a city close to Amsterdam and moved to Amsterdam about 10 years ago.
I have worked in Human Resources for over 10 years. In my free time I love to meet friends for a coffee, diner or drinks. I regularly walk, cycle and rollerblade and take weekly singing classes.
Furthermore I am a friendly, spontanious and clean/neat person. My house will represent that. Myself, I've stayed in many places all over the world via Airbnb and will always treat the place I rent as if it is my own.
May you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
All the best,