One of the best locations in Osaka :) 2 minutes walk from Nakatsu Station, 7 minutes from the apartment to Umeda Station, one of the main hubs of Osaka.
Our studio apartment can accommodate up to 3 guests with 1 double bed and 1 single fold out couch. Very close to convenience stores and the supermarket. Perfect for sampling Osaka's famous cuisine and the hot spots to visit!
New Minpaku rules have been adapted to this listing.
You can stay from 2 nights. English is available.
Our studio apartment is a great base for guests to relax and feel comfortable after a day of exploring the Osaka area. With 1 double bed and a single fold out sofa bed if needed, the space can accommodate up to 3 guests.
The kitchen in the apartment is simple, but provides everything you need for cooking meals while you are staying. Please keep in mind there is no elevator in the building.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket WiFi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - Fridge, Microwave, Induction Cooktop, Kettle, Basic kitchen tools
- Shower + bathtub, and toilet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed
1 single sofa bed
Interakcija s gostima
This will be your own private house while you are in Osaka. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment.
Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability +++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
English is available.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Osaka very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. There is a Lawson (convenience store) only 1 min walk from the listing, where you can smoke beside the entrance.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
We are enjoying outdoor activity like camping, cycling with 2 lovely dogs.
I‘m traveling around Japan for visiting Japan's Top 100 Castles.
I`d love to travel around the world for visiting great castles next.