One of the best locations in Osaka. 2 minute walk from Nakatsu Station, 7 minutes from the apartment to Umeda Station, one of the main hubs of Osaka. Super close to the Shinkansen stop.
Our 1 bedroom apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests with 2 double beds. Very close to convenience stores and the supermarket. Perfect for sampling Osaka's famous cuisine and the hot spots like Shinsaibashi and Namba to visit ;)
New Minpaku rules have been adapted to this listing.
You can stay from 2 nights.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- We are operating under a hotel license so we will need to collect some personal information including a copy of your passport.
- Please don't smoke inside the room. There is a Lawson (convenience store) only 1 min walk from the listing, where you can smoke beside the entrance.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 110 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are enjoying outdoor activity like camping, cycling with 2 lovely dogs.
I‘m traveling around Japan for visiting Japan's Top 100 Castles.
I`d love to travel around the world for visiting great castles next.