My place is conveniently located for the tube with quick and easy access to Central London. There are also plenty of local pubs, bars and restaurants. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, spacious rooms, period details and antique furniture.
• Please provide full names of any guests included in your reservation before booking. Only guests named on the booking and paid for will be permitted to stay and guests may be asked to provide valid, official photo ID, e.g. passport, driver’s license, on arrival.
• Guests must communicate their arrival time prior to or at the time of booking, or at the latest, seven days before arrival. Early check in/late check out can sometimes be arranged for an additional fee. If you arrive earlier than the check in time without the host's permission, you will not be granted access. If you stay past the checkout time without permission, you may be charged for an additional night.
• If you have a large amount of luggage, please inform me first. I cannot store luggage for days outside of your stay. Please do not bring bulky items such as furniture, storage boxes etc. to the house. Please do not store your belongings in common areas without permission.
• One key will be provided per room. Should you lose this, you will be responsible for the cost of replacing keys/locks. Please ensure the front door is securely closed when leaving or entering the property and that the garden and terrace doors are bolted after you have used these areas.
• Guests may not sleep anywhere outside of the bedroom booked, e.g. sleeping on the sofa is not permitted.
• Guests have access to the kitchen/diner, bathrooms, living room, garden and roof terrace. Please do not enter any bedrooms other than the one you are staying in.
• There is no off-road parking available at the house. Please do not park or allow others to park, including taxis, on the neighbours’ driveway. There are no bike storage facilities at the house. Please do not store any bicycles at the property, including the gardens/terrace.
• Parties and entertaining will not be permitted. Please ask permission first if you would like to have visitors. Visitors may not stay overnight.
• Please respect your hosts and other guests by keeping noise levels reasonable, especially after 11 pm. No loud music, loud conversations, use of hairdryers etc. after 11 pm. If you need to use the shower at an unusual hour because you have an early departure, that is fine, but otherwise, please do not use showers in the middle of the night.
• Clean towels and bedding will be provided. Please ask if you need more. Do not help yourself to towels, toiletries, food or any other belongings in the house without permission. The towels are for use after washing/showering. Please do not use them to remove make up, clean your shoes or similar. Do not move furniture or other items in the house.
• Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms. However, it is permitted in communal areas. Please do not book if you are uncomfortable with this. No use of any illegal drugs on the premises, including outdoor areas.
• Guests are not permitted to bring pets under any circumstances. We have three cats. Please do not book if you are allergic to/uncomfortable with cats.
• Guests may use the kitchen to prepare and cook food if they clean up after themselves. Please help yourself to the tea, coffee and sugar by the kettle, but do not take anyone else’s food or drink without permission.
• I do not charge a cleaning fee, so please clean up after yourself, especially in the kitchen and bathrooms, i.e. wash your dishes/put them in the dishwasher and put dry dishes away in cupboards. Clean up any crumbs or spillages on counters, cooker, sinks, basins etc. If you use the bath tub, please clean it afterwards. Cleaning products are kept under the kitchen sink. Please throw away rubbish/recycling in the bins provided rather than leaving it lying around.
• Your room will be presented to you perfectly clean upon arrival, but please keep it reasonably clean and tidy during your stay. For long term stays, regular cleaning of the guest room can be provided for a small fee. Please discuss this with me in advance. Please do not eat meals/cooked food in the bedroom. Drinks and snacks are fine.
• Please try to be energy efficient and environmentally friendly by turning off lights and appliances you don't need. Don't leave lights on in bathrooms or other communal spaces once you have vacated them or in your room when you go out. Please turn off hallway lights before going out/going to bed unless other people are still using these areas.
• Please do not use the washer/dryer without permission. Laundry services can occasionally be provided for an additional fee. Please do not hang wet laundry on furniture or fittings – ask for a clothes dryer instead.
• Please do not tamper with any heating controls. Please ask if you need the heating adjusted.
• Guests may not receive mail at the house or in any way communicate that it is their residence. Long-term guests may receive mail only with prior permission. Redirection of mail after departure is the guest’s responsibility. Mail will not be forwarded.
• Guests cannot register or run any kind of business from the premises or hold business meetings here.
• Guests will be responsible for any costs incurred from damages they cause to the property or its contents or for anything they take from the property without the host’s permission.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 69 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, my name's Huma and I work as a magazine editor. I'm a genuine Londoner. I grew up here and have lived here most of my life. I'm very happy to help guests with information on the city.
I live in a big, beautiful and characterful early Victorian house which I have been renovating and filling with interesting things! I share it with my housemate and three very cute cats. We do smoke, so please bear this in mind when booking.
The location is very convenient with excellent transport links, including an underground station only five minutes' walk away. You can be in central London in less than 20 minutes. The bars, restaurants and shops of Brixton, Clapham and Kennington are all close by.
It is a big, old house, so please bear in mind when booking that, to stay in a place with lots of character and period details, there are also often small repairs to be done and it gets a bit chilly in winter. However, I always try my best to make sure guests are as comfortable as possible and try to provide everything they need to enjoy their stay.
I speak English and a bit of (broken) schoolgirl French.