Cozy tatami apartment with 1 bedroom located in one of the oldest districts, Asakusa in Tokyo. 10 min walk to Asakusa Station, and easy access to the Tokyo's oldest temple, Sensoji, and major areas such as Asakusabashi, Ueno, and Skytree, Pocket WiFi is available during your stay. (**Up to 1GB is available per day)
Our cozy tatami 1BR apartment, located in a traditional area of Tokyo, is a perfect base for solo traveller or a couple wishing to experience true Japanese living style while in Tokyo. It has a tatami living room providing warmth relaxing feeling when you are sitting on the tatami floor. For a long term stay, multifunction kitchen makes it easy to prepare meals when you miss your own cooking with basic kitchen tools provided.
Our apartment is located on the 3rd floor with an elevator in the building, so travelling with lots of baggage would be no problem at all :)
Located only 10 min walk from Asakusa Station, it gives easy access to major sightseeing/shopping spots with a long history of over 100 years such Sensoji temple as well as modern architecture, Skytree. We highly recommend this area and I am sure you will love it too :)
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access (**Up to 1GB is available per day)
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen -
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed
Interakcija s gostima
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is NOT allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything except for toilet paper into toilet as it can cause a clog and it costs a lot to repair the toilet
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out of the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
If you could treat our room like it's your own house we will be happy :).
Hello, my name is Yuji!
I am a business man living in Tokyo with my family. I have a lovely daughter.
I have moved 10 times before based on Tokyo. My hobby is playing golf, and I am still trying to get better at it. But my dream is to make a hole in one :)