You’ll love this quiet and spacious East Abbotsford home in a family friendly neighborhood. 10 minutes drive to grocery store and easy highway access. 15 minutes to restaurants, shopping and banking. 35 minutes to Cultus Lake and 45 minutes Harrison Hot Springs.
Wireless internet and cable tv is included. Sleeps 6. Three bedrooms upstairs and a crib for an infant. Great for couples, small groups, families with children and infants. ***Ask about our 3 night stay, get 4th night free offer!***
Make our place your home away from home away during your stay in Abbotsford. Feel relaxed and get rejuvenated in our clean and comfortable home. You have 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms so there is plenty of space for a family or couples. The master bedroom has its own on-suite bathroom with tub and shower as well as a 32in tv with cable. The main floor offers a tv/library room where we have a decent collection of books and a 40in tv with cable channels. There is a separate family room open to the kitchen and dining room area where you can just hang out, cook in our fully equipped kitchen and sit on the outside patio. We also have lots of games for your use (mostly strategy games for older kids to adults).
You have access to the main floor and the upstairs. We do have a basement where a friend is staying currently but he is aware of guests and may pass through the kitchen and enter through the front door on his way to the basement. He does not hang out upstairs and will respect your space. Just need to be aware he may come through the front door and to be respectful of his space as his room is below the kitchen. If you are wanting to use laundry while you are here, just ask and we can arrange to have you access the washer and dryer during your stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be away during your stay but we are available by email (will give contact info. for confirmed bookings) if you have any questions or concerns! Our basement guest Chad may also be around during your time at the house if there is something urgent which needs attention.
- Please no pets, smoking, or drugs of any kind.
- No parties.
- Guests of Guests not permitted during your stay. If you have friends in the area, please meet at another location and not on our property.
For security purposes, we do need to know upon booking ALL the guests listed for your overnight stay. Failure to do this may add to your fees and cause a security damage charge, even if it is less than 6 people.
- Please be respectful of neighbors and keep outside noise to a minimum after 10:00 pm.
- You have use of the top two stories of the house. There is a friend who is currently living in the basement (floor below main floor) and comes in occasionally through the front door in the late evening and leaves in the early morning. Please do not use basement laundry unless special arrangements have been made. Our friend (Chad) may very occasionally use main floor kitchen but he is aware of guests staying and will give you the space you need.
- No lighting of candles or fire making items of any kind.
- Security deposit will be returned in full unless there are missing items or damages such as carpet, linen or upholstery stains that require professional cleaning, broken dishes or other broken items.
Hello! My name is Wendi and I live and work in Abbotsford BC. I love traveling, photography, reading and sports of all kinds. I'm originally from Denver, Colorado, have lived in Washington State for the last 10 years and now I am a Canadian Resident. I've lived in Budapest Hungary and taught English in Seoul, South Korea. In all my travels, I know the importance of finding a comfortable, safe and affordable accommodation. I really believe life is short and to take the time to see and do all the things that bring you happiness!