My place is close to Montana's Trail House. You’ll love my place because of the location, the views, the people, the ambiance, and the high ceilings. My place is good for solo adventurers.
There is 1 bedroom available in a 4 bedroom loft in Bushwick. The room is available on July 30th for a short-term rental (1 month: 7/30-8/31 2016). The space is big and open with a nice amount of natural light during the day. It is newly redone with a full working kitchen (with dishwasher) and bathroom. The building has laundry on the premises as well as 24 hour roof access with a great view of the skyline.
The loft is only 2 blocks away from the Jefferson L train with quick and easy access to the city. The surrounding neighborhood is quiet and safe. The apartment is located blocks away from coffee shops, organic food markets, restaurants, and local bars. Everything is very close.
Rent is $800 with utilities included.
- 2 blocks away from Jefferson L.
- 15 minute train ride to Manhattan.
- Roof access.
- Laundry in the building.
- Full kitchen w/ dishwasher.
- Sharing space with 3 other nice & laid-back roommates that consist of musicians, photographer, and artist types.
- Great safe quiet neighborhood.
- Surrounded by coffee shops, organic food markets, and nightlife.
- Available from July 30th through August 31st.
Thanks & Have a great day!!
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Designer by day, DJ by night. | A New Yorker who loves photography, travel, Berlin, techno, cooking, karaoke, Lego & everything design/tech-related.