Charming bedroom for 1 person in the heart of Sunrise Hastings, available on a short or long-term basis (ideal for students).
Comfortable Hotel-quality Private Room, on the ground floor suite of a house, on Sunrise Hastings, one of the hippest Vancouver neighborhoods, 4 blocks from the commercial area of East Village on Sunrise Hastings, which is rapidly evolving as a brewery district. Sunrise Hastings is a pet-friendly, Italian-established neighborhood with an abundance of eats, delis, shops, and parks, less than 10 minutes from downtown.
- Extremely clean, quiet, secure in a safe neighborhood, overlooking the back garden.
- Private entrance to the suite from the back garden, with 3 bedrooms.
- Shared kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom.
- Private Washer/Dryer included in the suite.
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed; 1 bedroom with double bed; another bedroom with queen size bed occasionally available.
- Full kitchen with cookware.
- Fully furnished with style. Comfortable hotel-style bed sheets and down comforters.
- Lots of parking on the street: it's a corner house.
- High Speed WIFI
- You can control the heat in your room (electrical thermostat) and there is a wood stove in the Living Room for chilly days.
- Bus stop 1 block away - goes direct downtown.
- SFU #135 4 blocks away.
- Full amenities 4 blocks away South on Hastings: meat shops, great grocery store and pharmacy, delis, eats, bakeries, banks; and 4 blocks away East from what is rapidly evolving as the Brewery District.
- 10 minutes to downtown.
- 5 minutes to Commercial Drive area.
Please see photos on listing on https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1301861 for photos. It's in the same suite, but for the sake of calendar availability, I'm posting one for each room available.
- No illegal substances or parties
- This is a non-SMOKING house. Smoking 3m away from door outside.
- Clean the kitchen after you cook/eat.
- Please be quiet after 10:00 pm. It's a very quiet house.
- No moving of furniture, appliances, and decor in the house
- Please clean up your room after stay, including putting your bedsheets in the laundry and replacing them with the ones provided or you will get charged $30.
- Lost keys get charged $10
- Extra guests: Are to pay for their stay and show proper ID.
- Any costs due to damage, broken or missing items will be charge.
- Pets: well-behaved and closely supervised dogs only are accepted upon approval - pending it's ok with other guests.
Ovaj domaćin ima 64 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Originally from rural Quebec (1 1/2 hour from Quebec City), I share my time between Vancouver, Savary Island and Guanajuato with my dogs Basil and Frijolito. I'm an Artist Painter/Scenic Painter, with a love for music, decorating, and good food. During my travels, I found that a home away from home was important, and that's what I want to provide for people. I speak French, and I can make my way in Spanish.