Single family house in the heart of the Mission. 2 large bedrooms with new queen beds, a sunroom with a pullout double bed and a small patio. Large bathroom with a tub, shower, and separate toilet. Modern kitchen with a sunny large living and dining area complete the home.
Comfortably sleep 6 and enjoy everything within walking distance: Dolores Park, Mission street Pool and Playground, Valencia street restaurants and shops, Bi-rite market and creamery, and BART
1. Please no smoking inside the home.
2. Small pets are welcome, only with prior approval. $50 pet convenience fee per pet up to 2.
3. Additional guests are charged $50 per head. (Due to cleaning of sheets & linens)
4. Please be respectful of the neighbors with your noise levels, especially after 10pm. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbors. Creating a disturbance, or excessive noise shall be grounds for immediate termination of this Rental Agreement and Tenants shall immediately vacate the premises. A fee of $500.00 shall be charged to the Tenant if the police are called to the home.
5. Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items.
6. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund.
7. Internet is offered free of charge.
8. Illegal Activity: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
• No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
• None of the home's contents are stolen, lost or missing
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the garbage can and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• The home must be left left locked.
• All charges, if any, accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
• No linens or any other items are lost, stolen, or damaged
• No early check in or late checkout, unless specified 1 week prior.
• The renter will not be evicted by local law enforcement.
• There has been no smoking in the home
• There have been no pets in the home (unless prior approval)
In the event that damages or costs incurred for repairs or replacement of the above listed items, additional costs shall be charged to the authorized credit card. If payment is by check or wired funds, then a bill shall be sent to the signer of this agreement for the balance of the costs incurred. The deposit is not to be considered the full amount that will be charged for damages.
REPORT DAMAGE – For the convenience of the next guests, please report any damaged or non‐operable items.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include linen and towel setup.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it may be arranged at an additional rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
SUBLETTING – The guest shall not sublet the home.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
WATER AND SEWER – The home is on the City of San Francisco sewer system which is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).
INDEMNITY – Tenants and Tenants Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owner, Owners representatives, and employees against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss, which the Owner may maintain on the property, does not cover the personal property of the Tenants, or the Tenants guests, and that the Tenants should purchase their own insurance for the Tenants and the Tenants Guests if such coverage is desired.
GUEST PERSONAL PROPERTY – Guests shall be solely responsible for their personal property and belongings. Items lost, stolen, or left behind are not the responsibility of the Owner, although we will make every attempt to return items found. If items left are not claimed for longer than six months they shall become the property of the Owner.
ATTORNEY'S FEES – Tenants agree to pay all reasonable attorney's fees and expense that shall be made or incurred by Owner enforcing this agreement.
OCCUPANCY – Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that the home is for transient occupancy of the home and that Tenants do not intent to make the property a residence or household.
WEATHER POLICY – No refunds will be given for unsatisfactory weather, including stores, overcast skies or low temperatures.
The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible or the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
NYC transplants. SF resident. Discovering destinations to travel one restaurant at a time.