Great Location! Close to Balboa Park, Downtown, and Beaches.
•Windows overlook a canyon, yet it's 5 blocks from the heart of vibrant Hillcrest stores, restaurants and activities.
•Bus stop 6 blocks away goes straight downtown - 3.5 miles to Gaslamp District.
•Pool and dedicated parking space.
•Older, 1970s building
• Not a permanent rental. It's my home which I rent out when I'm not staying there.
•2 person max.
•Must have quiet guests.
Please read full description before booking
Cozy 1BR in an older building. Has high speed internet and a TV with Chromecast and HDMI cable for viewing online content (no Cable TV).
Please note, this unit does not have dishwasher, A/C, or Cable TV.
This is my home which I rent from time-to-time. Some of my belongings are there (put away, not cluttered). Guests please respect privacy of items I've left in the apartment. You have access to a full chest of drawers and half of my closet. Ironing board and iron available.
The complex has a heated pool you may use. No glass or alcohol in the pool area.
If you let me know in advance, I'm happy to lend you my beach chairs, umbrella, and cooler.
Interakcija s gostima
Please call or text me during your stay with any questions or needs.
- Noise travels easily between apartments, must have quiet guests.
- Quiet hours 10pm - 7am
- No glass or alcohol in the pool area
- Pool key must be left on bulletin board next to front door. It's a "do not duplicate" so has a $200 replacement fee.
- Please read House Manual and follow instructions in it.
- Guests have access to large dresser in bedroom, left half of closet, and all kitchen cabinets. Please do not attempt to access other storage areas with host's belongings.
- If you need something, please call or text.
Forty-something professional woman. Kind and Considerate. Open-minded. Outgoing and friendly. Desperate for a good cup of coffee in the morning :)
I love to travel and have been all over the world. I'm trying to learn Spanish, but it's slow-going.
I have my own business as a Success Coach. I teach workshops and meet 1:1 with clients in my office in San Diego as well as via phone and video call. I help people overcome obstacles in their life- either personal or professional. My company name is Veronimo, feel free to go to my website and check it out. Prior to coaching I worked in Corporate IT for companies like Qualcomm, and Deutche Bank. I am originally from the New York City area and have lived in San Diego for 4 years.