My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and furry friends (pets).
- Although there is a coin operated laundry room in the complex, there is a laundromat closeby that is a better bet.
- There are three black cats that live here. Our next door neighbor is feeding/water them while we are away; they have their own door. If you don't like cats or have allergies - this is the wrong match for you.
- This place is very safe - you can leave the doors open when you're home, enjoy the stereo and CD's (respectful of the neighbors), use the wifi, watch the smart flat screen TV with Netflix & Amazon Prime.
- There are 3 ceiling fans with remotes, a/c units on both floors, full bath up & half bath down. There are stairs outside and inside - please be aware of this if you have any personal mobility issues.
- Both bedrooms are upstairs. The one that you will be sleeping in has an a/c unit, a ceiling fan and an outside door. We keep a beach chair next to the door to enjoy the sunsets - please remove the chair when not in use as the catwalk is kept clear for safety reasons. We often leave the bedroom door open to enjoy the gentle breezes..
- The second bedroom is used as a library - no bed in there, and it does not have an a/c.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
We live at the very northeastern tip of Los Angeles in a neighborhood called Highland Park in a quiet two-story, rear apartment with two large bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths, this is our 6th year here. I am semi-retired, love music, read, crochet, swim, cook and try my best to satisfy my husband's sweet tooth (all 32 of them!) We have 3 indoor/outdoor cats and if you leave the door ajar to your room - you'll likely meet one of them. Lex was born in Poland, naturalized and he is very active. We are season ticket holders to the Los Angeles Opera and L.A. Philharmonic, we always eat at home and would be glad to include you at our table. I have lived locally since I was 16, Lex has been here for 10 years and he has the tourist's love of exploring. We are in our early 60's, and don't smoke or drink. I know my city pretty well, I love living here and am open to offering input related to your interests. Please be aware that there are a few young children in our 8 unit each twin-buildings separated by a tree-shaded courtyard and sometimes they make "kid" noise.