• In the Heart of the well-known area Badaro,125m2 refurbished&equipped 3 bedroom apartment in a 1960’s old Lebanese Building.
• Our place is Steps away from Badaro's Main St.,the national museum,the french embassy,Beirut's biggest breathing area"Horsh Beirut's park"(aka the "pine park"). v.close to the city centre,the Hippodrome,the (URL HIDDEN),there are currently construction works happening around the area so noisy during day
• The apartment is a 125m2, located on the Third Floor with two lovely balconies allowing you to enjoy your stay even more.
• It is an old but refurbished apartment with parquet flooring / concrete floors and old bathrooms.
• You can reach anywhere in Beirut in 5 to 25 minutes thanks to its location, and depending on the trafic.
• The apartment has a lot of light and is a very peaceful place to live in.
• It is a beautifully divided space with common areas and private bedrooms.
It has a double living room with charming antique refurbished couches, and is equipped with a bar, a 49 inches smart TV with cable, and a dining table to have pleasant meals at home, or even work peacefully on your laptop. It is a mix between oriental & modern style.
There are three bedrooms, two with King size beds, and a third tiny room with a single bed just in case!
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a toaster, a boiler, and all of the dailies necessities.
The bathroom has a bathtub, to help you relax after a long day walking around this beautiful city.
The area is safe and quiet, the apartment is located in a residential area.
(However, please note that there are currently construction during the week since this area is expanding!)
• You will have all the commodities around since it is located in Badaro: bakeries, money exchange place, a Monop' market, small supermakets (called "Dekken" in arabic), banks, pharmacies, veterinaries, retaurants, pubs, cafes.
• Equipment :
French Press Coffee
TV with cable
Air conditioning in both of the bedrooms and the living room.
A fan for the third tiny bedroom.
2 Electrical heaters.
A 4G LTE rechargeable router (I offer a 60GB package/months of Internet).
• You can stay for as long as you like, and check-in / check-out at any time!
• You may have access to everything in the house.
Interakcija s gostima
• I can help with booking at restaurants and sometimes even guaranteed guest list to the most happening nightclubs.
• Lebanon's electricity hours :
As you may have heard, we go through electricity cuts in Beirut.
In Badaro's neighborhood we are lucky to have the cuts for only 3hours (lol)
per day, we are equipped with a generator in our building and this area of Badaro, however since it's on the generator we just have to avoid putting a lot of load on the electricity (avoid turning on the 3 ACs together or two AC and hot water, or hair dryer etc.) just during these 3h.
• For the garbage, our Concierge takes care of it, you can just put it in front of the apartment's door either before 7am or before 7pm so he can pick it up. :)
• For long-term rentals or if interested in renting the whole apartment please contact me :)
Please send me the exact dates details (hour of arrival & departure) + let me know a bit more about you and your trip :)
And finally just treat the house as if it was your own, so if possible keep it as clean as it was when you arrived, specially if you're sharing the property, thank you :)
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije