Close to Colombo and easily accessible from the airport and Southern highways. Peaceful surroundings with fantastic paddy-field views. You'll love the natural setting & overall feel of the place. It’s a rare find that offers a cosy, relaxing atmosphere within easy reach to the city. Shops, supermarkets and transport options are within walking distance (and fantastic photo opportunities!).
The space can be rented separately as a flat depending on circumstances. Feel free to write me and ask!
There is a roof top where you can get great views at sunrise and sunset.
- The walking tracks at the Chandrika Kumarathunga Mawatha, and the Keells supermarket is within a 10 minute walking distance.
- You'll have access to the common living areas of the house, including the balconies and rooftop, and the backyard.
- There's an upstairs kitchen and you are most welcome make a cup of tea there or so. Full facilities of the kitchen would be made available when booking the entire space as an apartment (as it requires some extra set-up).
Interakcija s gostima
- I'll be happy to help with your questions and sit with you for a chat over a cup of tea in the afternoon.
Please contact me regarding the check-in time. I'll be happy to welcome you any time on the days when I'm home. Otherwise, we can discuss and agree on a check-in time that's mutually convenient.
- Smoking is quite ok in the verandah or in the garden.
- If you damage or break something, please let me know.
- You are most welcome to use the wifi for emailing, keeping in touch with friends, or general work. It is fast. However, it won't remain fast if you use it for streaming or downloading videos, as the wifi's have strict data limits in Sri Lanka. Please talk to me if this is a concern; it is possible to purchase extra data quota from the company if needed.