Location, location and location! Japanese Sento (rare in Tokyo) 3 min walk! You'll really love it! 70m2 (800fts) comes w/2 private bed rooms, 2 balconies, 2 toilets, 1 bath, 1 kitchen. Best if you're planning to live in Tokyo for months, if you need the office for your business, if you are with kids or/and pets. Many of ex-pads, celebrities (including the prime minister) live in the area. The place is 30 seconds walk to Yoyogi-Uehara train station, 20min to Roppongi to Midtown door to door.
4 rooms in total ALL FOR YOURSELF!
2 bed rooms (Each room comes with the original key)
1 living room that can be used as the bed room
2 toilets (one on the 3rd floor, one on the 1st floor)
1 bath room - completely separated from the toilet - You will like this!
Fastest non-limited use Wifi available from 1st floor to 3rd floor!
- You do not need the pocket wifi in Tokyo. There are so called Convenient stores every 1 to 3 min walk in Tokyo. Every these convenient store (ex:SevenEleven, Lawson stores, and many more) has their own FREE Wifi. And all train station has the FREE wifi as well. Tokyo is the best city for it as getting ready for Tokyo Olympic 2020. No worries there. The key is that you have the fastest internet where you will be staying. Pocket Wifi is SUPER slow and you will be very sad to pick the place with ONLY pocket Wifi.
Washing machine- Biggest size I could buy in Japan - Just bought brand new!
Drying machine - Biggest size I could buy in Japan - Just bought brand new! (NO dishwasher machine)
In Shibuya only 30 seconds walk to Yoyogi-Uehara train station (2 lines - Odakyu and Chiyoda)!
You have the access to 750fts(75m2).
Interakcija s gostima
1) You can e-mail the host anytime at your convenient, for anything!
2) My policy is to respect the first request to book the place for the date. If you are the first one for both in and out date, you can pick any check in and out time you like. That is, if you are not the first request, you have to live with it.
1) This place is 30 seconds walk from the train station! Very good location when you are thinking about opening your own office/shop
2) A big Kitchen is in house. However I do not recommend you to cook. You are in Japan and I want you to enjoy all kind Japanese foods. There are one restaurant within 1 min walk open 24 hours. You can have the breakfast there for about 350yen, it is cheaper than cooking (and probably better than your cooking ^_^) Also there is Seven Eleven 20 seconds walk 24 hours open. They got so many good Japanese lunch box that they will heat them at Seven Eleven. You can take them back to the place. These Japanese lunch box taste so good and available 24 hours. You really have to try many of them. It is cheaper than you cooking.
3) Queen size (60x80x22 inch or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)cm) highest-end air-bed with queen size comforter. Bet no other place in Japan (except the 1st class hotel like Hyatt, Westin and etc) has the queen size with queen size comforter, as it is very difficult to buy these in Japan. I bought them in USA, the brand new. It is comfortable ^_^
As you see on the photo, one airbed on 3F room A, one airbed on 3F room B. 2 to 3 each HAVE TO sleep on it, that is 4 to 6 people. Other 4 or 2 people need to sleep on 2nd floor. As you see on the photo, there is 3 sofa bed on 2nd floor. It would be kept as sofa (There will be the sheet, pillow and blanket at the side) You have to make the bed yourself.
4) Make sure you add the number of kids if you are coming with kids. I do not charge for the cleaning, as you see it and hope you like that. So pls add the number of all the kids. Much appreciated.
5) You automatically agree with me the following when you booked this place. 1. You pay the room charge until you return the key, not until you out the place. 2. No damage/coloring to the wall. If you make it dirty, the carpenter will charge you for his work. 3. 10,000yen for losing a key.
6) There is no Room Clean Service during your stay. Thanks for not expecting someone will come change your towels during your stay. If you need, you will wash and dry. The machines are there.