Compact, one bedroom, all-season winterized, fully equipped cottage with all the necessities. Our little cabin makes the most of its 800 square feet. It is conveniently located just a ten minute drive from the world famous Sauble Beach in the quiet cottage community of Oliphant. It is about 11 km west of Wiarton. Our cabin is located on Sandy Bay, a very popular kiteboarding destination. From mid-June 17/17 to September 9/17 we require 7 day bookings with a Saturday check-in.
- A maximum of 4 adult guests are permitted, a maximum of 5 guests are permitted if at least one of those guests, is a child.
- Individuals 16 years of age or older count as adults.
- Pets must be negotiated. We request that you discuss the breed and number of pets you wish to bring, prior to booking. Must discuss breed and number.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
- Linens are provided for the double bed, and two pullouts. Two sets of towels are provided. There are only 2 extra blankets. Please bring additional blankets for beds.
- We request that the cottage be left clean at the end of stay. Please wash dishes and remove garbage and place in garbage can in the shed.
- No additional overnight guests are allowed.
- We live close by and are available if you need assistance.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
I am an English-speaking Canadian from Ontario. I work in education and with my partner at Fishing Island Tours & Charters, providing guided passenger boat tours.
As Your Host: We get a real bang out hosting people who want to explore our area or just relax and enjoy the beauty of Oliphant, ON, which is adjacent to The Fishing Islands on the Bruce Peninsula. We live down the road from the cabin, so are easily accessible by phone should you need any information about your accommodations, or about the area. We love sharing our love of the entire Bruce Peninsula and the Fishing Islands, with others.
As Your Guest: My husband and I enjoy traveling to visit our children who live in Australia and Canada, and to explore new places. We enjoy places where we have access to biking and walking, and love beach life. We kiteboard, ski, snowshoe and hike and love where we live. Oliphant is just 13 km north of Sauble Beach and 11 km west of Wiarton in South Bruce Peninsula. The water in Oliphant is shallow and warm, which contributes to its being one of the best places to kite in Canada. As an Airbnb'er myself, I need to be able to make a good coffee and have internet access at our home base for exploring!