Located on the island of Brač, Apartments Mijajov Dvor offers lovely accommodation just minutes away from beautiful beaches in the delightful town of Sumartin. Only a ferry ride away from the city of Makarska, at the accommodation one will find air-conditioned accommodation with balconies and views.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES
1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment.
2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...)
3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM)
4. If bringing company over please do not disturb the neighbors and note that if extra people are sleeping at the apartment, charges may be applicable.
5. Take care and keep inventory of the apartment, especially floor and furniture
6. Any damage caused by negligence will have to be compensated!
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi I am Ivana, and my family runs apartments Mijajov Dvor. My grandparents though born in Sumartin, lived several years in Australia and 35 years in Canada. They loved and missed their homeland so much so when they were about enter retirement, they decided it was a good place to move. For almost 20 years my family has been coming to Sumartin, and we loved in so much that even I came to live in Croatia.
Built in 1997, the house is built in a way the in combines a little bit of Canadian style and a little bit of Croatian style in the building elements. The whole house was designed and built by my grandfather, while the decor and flowers all around the house were crafted by my grandmother. The area surrounding the house is full of life, with fruits and vegetables growing in the garden and flowers flourishing around the whole house. There is a lovely place under the fig trees where our guests can organize themselves a barbecue while enjoying the natural environment.
So welcome to my family's little slice of heaven!