Ardlamont House is the ideal location for groups of people to meet up and holiday in luxurious surroundings.
Families, perfect for three Generations
A Romantic Wedding Venue
Special Interest groups
- Ardlamont Guests are expected to leave the House in the condition it was found to avoid an excess cleaning charge. Please read House rules displayed in Kitchen and in information pack.
- Dog fouling must be removed from Grounds and disposed of appropriately
- Argyll and Bute Council Rubbish Collection is applied rigorously.
- Waste bins are emptied on a Wednesday morning, alternate collections of General Waste and Recycle Waste. Timetable is displayed in Kitchen
- Please ensure that your rubbish is placed in the appropriate bin
- Please be aware that you may have neighbours in the west wing and ensure that the Library area is used only as a quiet room
- The Beach is a great place to spend sometime, please ensure that you do not leave litter there
- Ardlamont House is a wonderful place for all the Family. Please leave it in good order ,other Guests will be following your group, so to ensure a swift turn around, please strip the linen off your beds and place in Bathroom along with used towels
- You need to vacate the House by 10.00am, unless agreed by Owners
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.